GMR Infrastructure Ltd Stock Quotes and Charts
A clutch of domestic banks and foreign financial investors (FIIs) picked up around 9% stake in GMR Infrastructure, the flagship company of the GMR group, for around $1 billion through a qualified institutional placement (QIP). The deal is the largest among the recent QIP deals. The investors include State Bank of India (SBI), Canara Bank, Capital International, Citigroup, T Rowe Price, Credit Agricole, UBS and Kotak Mahindra. The deal involves selling part-stake by promoters and issuing fresh shares. Post-issue, promoters' holding will be down to 74%, while the public and new investors together will hold the remaining 26%. <br><br>As per reports, Three Indian conglomerates GMR Infrastructure ,Tata Power Company and Reliance Energy (REL)are among those who have submitted bids for acquiring one of the three power firms in Singapore valued at about $1.7 billion (Rs6,698 crore), bidding for which closed on Wednesday. Number of international firms submitted indicative bids for the project on the last day<br>
Source:Emkay Research<br><br>GMR Infrastructure has announced the placement of 165.23 mn shares at a price of Rs240 to QIBs. The company has raised Rs39.66 bn through this issue and would result in the equity base being expanded by 9.08% post dilution. The funds raised from this issue would be utilized for capital expenditure of its various projects.Our fair value for GMR Infrastructure is based on the DCF value for each of the projects. Thus, though the equity dilution does not in any way change the fair value of the company, the per share value stands reduced on account of the increase in the equity capital. We, thus, revise our target price to Rs358, which is 2% lower than our earlier target price of Rs 367.
GTL 6 MONTH TGT IS 1000/-, A BIG NEWS IN IT, DONT THINK MUCH JUST BUYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT..
50 Basis points cut in rates in INDIA would make Sensex fly like a roll-a-coster. <br>my top picks are INFRA STOCKS LIKE GMR, Housing stocks like Parsvanath, IVRPRIME etc. <br>Watch out for this sector on monday
Hi, GMR INFRA @90% discount<br>buy it for a price target of 350 till 15 March
This is time to take a call on frontliners like Reliance Industries, DLF, GMR Infra, Powergrid, ICICI Bank, Tata Steel and ONGC , as market is likely to show a sharp reversal of trend, may be in the next 1 - 2 days. This is purely a value call.
GMR Infrastructure is an excellent stock and can be bought upto Rs.145 levels and if held for 6 months could give veyr good returns.
Keep faith in GMR Infrastructure and remain invested with 6 months view. Share is likely to soon cross Rs.200 levels and would reward good returns in the coming times.
GMR Infrastructure can fall to Rs 85-90, says Vijay Bhambwani, technical analyst, on CNBC Awaaz. On the upside, it will face resistance at Rs 140, he adds. Exit the stock on rallies, he suggests. It is currently trading at Rs 105, down 6.79% on the BSE
This stock is going High Volumes over the past few days..<br>My friend adviced that we can see a technical break out soon.He adviced me to buy with a Short Term Target of Rs.125/-
I am heavily invested in GMR Infra.I woud appriciate if the valuable member can spend some time and share a detailed fundamental Report regarding the scrip.
Its not yet arrived....It can go down more...So wait for some more time. Market can go down more till 8000 Levels. so Not sure which price GMR is good for you...
i have purchased GMR INFRA in the year 2007 @of Rs 150.Will it be safe by remaining in the stocks
GMR INFRA<br><br>Last close 140.50 <br><br>Looking great on charts. Buy keeping stoploss of Rs.136 for an upper target of Rs.144.50, Cross over will take this to Rs.147..!!! <br>
Gmr may get up till 98 by qip issues. Buy on each bear rallies. Gud luck
If u are long term investor then hold this stock for 2-3 yrs, will give very good return and can add more qty below 60.Its a gem of future, grab at current level<br>excellent order book,superb execution,reducing debt and has excellent earnning potential in future.
i have purchased GMR but execution is good whether its good to hold it right now or ssell it away
Fix Price - Rs 15 Per Trade
Rs 899/Month,8999/Year for
Equity Cash and F&O
Rs 499/Month,4999/Year for
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade for F&O
Rs 999 for Unlimited Trading
Brokerage: Intraday @ 0.02%, Delivery @ 0.15%
Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.